PRADCO Outdoor Brands (POB), a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., is the largest company in the world that manufactures and markets major hunting and fishing brands and products under one parent organization. We are a leader in producing game calls, scents, attractants, game feeders, game cameras, tree stands and fishing lures. PRADCO Hunting owns the brands Moultrie, Summit, Knight & Hale and Code Blue. PRADCO Fishing owns more than 20 brands including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy and Bomber Saltwater Grade. For more information on PRADCO products, please visit our website at (link removed) As a member of the EBSCO family of companies, PRADCO team members participate in a selection of outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing Trust, Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many other benefits.
JOB SUMMARY: Develop demand forecasts as part of demand planning function
Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results
- Collects, analyzes and reports sales and marketing related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales activity
- Create both standardized and custom reports, conduct product and sales analysis
- Collect, analyze and report data in order to increase sales productivity
- Collect sales records and trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas
- Generate ad hoc reporting for sales, marketing, pricing and product management
- Conduct quantitative analysis including ROI, trending, identification and assessment of opportunity and risk, cannibalization and probability modeling
- Monthly reports on mature product, new product and excess inventory
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and market assumptions
- Interact with sales, marketing and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with sales, marketing and finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts
- Provide input to supply planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products and product phase-outs
- Create statistical forecasts
- Gather, analyze and validate data
- Review sales plans and demand drivers
- Review promotional plans with sales
- Monitor trends in forecast accuracy
- Refine systems and methods to continually improve forecasts to better anticipate customer needs
Basic Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: Associates degree from an accredited college/university in Mathematics, Economics, Business, or related field.
One to Two years experience in the preparation of sales analyses and forecasts in a marketing environment.
Other skills needed:
- Proven ability to perform in-depth data analysis and report and present insights and strategies.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for data analysis and presentations.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
- Ability to cooperatively interact and communicate well with inter-departmental personnel and senior staff members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible, accept new ideas and input positively, and be open to new work approaches and processes.
- Experience in maintaining confidentiality.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands: The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 17244267 fortsmith